I Perform Random Acts Of Kindness

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I don’t get why they should be ‘random’ acts of kindness , like it should be some type of treat we give, lol. Isnt kindness meant to be who we are, if that is truly a in most of our nature? As you are so should kindness...
4
|
I am always trying to be a cheerful person so when I see people in the streets looking down and gloomy I always try to see if there is any small thing to do to help brighten their day. Whether it is simply holding a door or having a friendly chat.
4
|
It’s not that it’s some sort of spiritual thing- I’ve just always loved making peoples days. One time I was feeling like the world was being ugly to me, so I bought the persons drink behind me in a lineup at starbucks. I felt so much better during th...
2
|
A few weeks ago I stopped into a local restaurant to order some takeout for our dinner. I ordered at the bar and had a Guiness while I waited. The bar is shaped like three sides of a square and there was a wide pillar near one of the corners, so I co...
2
|
I can't say it's true altruism because I do get a huge amount of pleasure out of brightening someone else's day with a small random favor or just a considerate gift. A lot of attention is focused on getting people gifts for holidays li...
9
|
You have to be random! Treat someone hungry to a meal, and buy them food for the morrow. Put clothes on their bodies!
6
|
IT doesn't cost you much, and it is something true Christians should do. I think it makes a difference to, especially to someone down on their luck, or homeless.
4
|
A few days ago, the lady ahead of me in line purchased my food for me, so I did the same for the man behind me. I wonder how long it went on. 🤔
8
|
Like many others...I try to help those in bad situations, always giving something (clothes, money) to the ones knocking at my door and less fortunate than me... I believe that doesn´t make me any special, just giving others what I don´t really need ...
12
|
It makes me feel WARM and FUZZY inside 😎
1
|
I like giving out beans. In my homeland the bean royalty would horde beans for themselves. In Beandonia beans create happiness and feelings of love. Also they can grow more beans of course. Because of this many were left beanless and quite unhappy. I...
2
|
I stepped in and helped 2 friends patch up their differences. I didn't get any thanks but I did it out of LOVE and I expect no reward <3
36-40, C
6
|
My daughter and I went to the local mission to help serve dinner this afternoon. We spent several hours mingling in the dining hall getting to know some of the residents. Many of these individuals are lonely and never see a friendly face. So we al...
17
|
I perform random acts of kindness for a purely selfish reason: it makes me happy. If customers are nice to me at work I'll pay for their food or give them my free sandwich. Sometimes I'll look up motovational quotes and write a bunch down ...
7
|
I checked the mail and found that I had won two tickets to the Ghostbusters movie, plus some merchandise like a squishy toy and a keychain... I didn't even remember, cause I kind of didn't expect me to win. Now the question is - do I give i...
1
|
I love doing things like this. I'Ll go through a fast food drive thru and pay for my lunch and ask the cashier to also add the car behind me but don't tell them it's from me.
3
|
I have such a soft heart for elderly people. Today at the store, an elderly gentleman was behind me at the register. He was having a hard time handling his oxygen tank and unloading the few items in his cart. I reached back and helped him unload hi...
11
|
A girl who is working with me at my summer camp was very kind to me this week when I lost my suitcase (see previous story). She lent me underwear, clothes to wear for gymnastics, toothpaste . . even a towel to shower with. On Wednesday (when I'd...
5
|
Today I did two random acts , they were both very simple things but it made the people smile.
10
|
Dang it! I've been feeling so tired lately, but then I discovered I forgot to take off my super hero cape after trying to rescue Generalissimo last week! 😂😂😂😂
17
|

I Perform Random Acts Of Kindness
Sharing stories of doing something nice all on your own
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Perform Random Acts Of Kindness | Similar Worlds