I Love Harry Potter

Not a fan anymore...giving all the books away to someone i know. Been reading them for years.
1
|
2
|
I've been listening to the audiobooks by Jim Dale on YouTube. They are amazing. I'm honestly comprehending more, hearing it read with different voices, I think my favorite is Order of the Phoenix, largely because of the dark humor relate...
8
|
Who's reading Harry Potter and the cursed child? I'm on page 205. Reading very slow because I don't want it to end! Are you liking it?
7
|
I also like the Harry Potter series a lot
2
|
After I finish goblet of fire..im then going on to prisoner of azkanan. I've been reading these books for 15 years now. My favourite book is azkaban
0
|
Neville (Mathew Lewis) & Moaning Myrtle (Shirley Henderson) are on Happy Valley (UK) this season. Its nice to see them in something but too bad they are both playing bad people.
0
|
I Love the way the stories allow you to see all the situations you can encounter in life. but mostly the very civil way u can deal with all the scary encounters life can bring. Harry Potter shows how Love even in the world of magic is not something...
0
|
I want a continuation with their kids
0
|
Read and seen them all. For world book day is always be a Harry Potter character and I used to paint and varnish chopsticks to pretend to be wands. Is it sad that I've memorised the first 3 movies by heart?
0
|
House Pride... I just thought I'd say... RAVENCLAW RULES :D
0
|

I Love Harry Potter
Escape to a world between fantasy and reality, where anything is possible. Welcome to Harry Potter.
Categories: Books, Hobbies

I Love Harry Potter (Page 2) | Similar Worlds