I Have Something to Say

Feet, on average, are far less gross then hands, on average, are. Think about it!
yeronlyman · 46-50, M
Good to see you back Mr Feet
FeetAreFantastic · 36-40, M
Hello! :)
yeronlyman · 46-50, M
@FeetAreFantastic: :) 👌🏻
StellasXOF · 36-40
Hmmm
FeetAreFantastic · 36-40, M
Don't you agree?
AcidBurn · F
You should be washing your hands more often.
FeetAreFantastic · 36-40, M
I always wash them, but many people don't.
LvChris · 36-40, M
And both are cleaner than mouths in many cases. We've been doing it wrong all these years!
FeetAreFantastic · 36-40, M
Also true!
Pinkstarburst · 46-50, F
Yay for feet! And for hands, legs, arms, fingers, toes, bellybuttons, eyes, noses....you get the point! ;)
FeetAreFantastic · 36-40, M
Oh yes! :)
totally
or should I say otterly
FeetAreFantastic · 36-40, M
😄
I tend to disagree and I can go on at length, if you'd like.
FeetAreFantastic · 36-40, M
You can explain if you wish, I don't mind.
@FeetAreFantastic: there was a show that I found once.. a radio program where they interviewed some people who'd gone homeless to see how it was. according to them if you can smell a homeless person, 90% of the odor is coming from their feet. it's apparently pretty much routine for homeless to just throw away sock/shoes instead of even attempting to recover them. part of that is not being able to take shoes off very often, but a big part is the amount of sweat and skin sloughing off the feet. hands at least get to dry out fairly easily. I'm not saying you can't be right, but I'm not in agreement.
FeetAreFantastic · 36-40, M
@hatred: Well... of course if you're barefoot all the time and walking in the street your feet will get filthy. But on average people don't do that. They keep them, or at least the soles, covered so this doesn't happen. And yes, feet have a pretty strong smell but that, in it self, doesn't make them necessarily gross.
But I thank you for your input!
LilFoot · F
Unless your me and you put on point shoes for no reason. May I add the point shoes that I have sweated in .......

I Have Something to Say
Other