I Enjoy Watching Eurovision

Well it's that time again.

[image=https://66.media.tumblr.com/8841c0f364a0c36857f30e2a7af31165/tumblr_ookkk6xZwq1ujgt7oo1_400.gif]

Did annyone listen to anny songs in advance? Annything that is worth watching out for? Or should I put the cheese in my ears again?
1
|
Edited: 5 mths ago
tidywhites · M
Cheese would probably be gouda
Talisman · 51-55, M
No, not seen anything in advance. The UK always gets bad scores because we're not liked in Europe anymore. This year is likely to be the worst, due to Brexit, and I suspect we will score many NIL POINTS

Good to talk again
Kwek00 · 36-40, M
[@14265,Talisman] Bwa, I don't mind it that much.
The big 5 , they contribute to the party, they should be there.

It's more "folklore" annyway. Like some years you find a diamond in the rough. And some years it's just rough. lol

And some years the best songs just don't win, because of politics 🤷‍♂️
But I do like the entire folklore behind it, it's fun to see certain countries be all stereoptypical. Like some stuff, only the french can do as they do it. Or the Germans... It's a bit of a celebration of the chaotic pluralism that is the european continent.
Talisman · 51-55, M
[@421865,Kwek00] agreed, I always end up watching it and having a good old chuckle. There have been some great winners over the years.
Kwek00 · 36-40, M
[@14265,Talisman] A lot of good second places too :)

Common Linnets, lost against conchita wurst
Dami Im, lost Jamala

But yeah, like the french say... "entre les gouttes et les couleures on discute pas!"
Talisman · 51-55, M
San Marino have their very own Right Said Fred.
Kwek00 · 36-40, M
[@14265,Talisman] 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ You can plug san marino for years... and then suicide numbers will start to rise.
Kwek00 · 36-40, M
MODA FOCKA 🤦‍♂️
Kwek00 · 36-40, M
[@421865,Kwek00] 🤦‍♂️

I Enjoy Watching Eurovision

Well it's that time again. Did annyone li... | I Enjoy Watching Eurovision | Similar Worlds