I Want to Meet New People

As the time passed,the technology improved more than anyone ever imagined and social networking is one part of it as it helps people staying at different places to come close and talk and the fact is I love making new friends and meeting new people t...
2
|
You know... I have been thinking about this a lot... I can count on my friends for so much, but there is a limit as to what they are willing to shoulder. I have great friends, some that will take a bullet for me... seriously.... but when it comes to...
5
|
I've had my similar worlds account since December but I ditched it lol. Now I'm interested in meeting some people here. What up y'all?
3
|
Meeting people , new people, means a diversity of opinion. I welcome that immensely. Getting to know strangers means they won't be strangers anymore.
9
|
Its fun and exciting meeting new and different kinda of people. Not all of them are the kind you are looking for but some are and they are great. Anyone looking for someone new to talk to? 21 F
10
|
I don't care what you look like, I'll never ask for photos. I don't care how old or young you are, age is just a number. Your political views and opinions are your own. BUT... If you can make me laugh and intrigue me with your writi...
6
|
Not many people here but I just wanna meet someone who is nice and not wanting more than just friendship
4
|
A new girl came in today and she's really small and shy, I went up to her to talk to her but she gave me really short answers and wasn't being very nice. I hope she won't always be so shy, I want a new friend.
6
|
I don't run into enough deep people. Too many people I come across are so shallow and only care about how many views they get on Snapchat or how many followers they have on Instagram. I've recently met someone who's given me hope. I ho...
1
|
Hello. Experience project really helped me meet new people. Some I can relate from the people I've met. I really want to meet new people here.
0
|
Hi, I'm actually posting this for my friend Chris. He doesn't want to make an account because he thinks no one will want to talk to him. He is looking for new friends mainly. Maybe a new girlfriend if you live in Arkansas and want to meet h...
0
|

I Want to Meet New People
Categories: Friendship, Health

I Want to Meet New People | Similar Worlds