I Collect Coins

I currently have a coin crisis!!!

It seems that I am acquiring coins at a much faster rate than I can research and catalogue them!!!

I got some notes and coins late last night - fortunately, most of those were from EU countries... Euros, pesetas and coins like that. I managed to look into two out of the three notes that I received last night.

I got some more coins tonight. This batch contains some old British coins, too (two shillings, large 10p and large 5p). Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to fully research these coins tonight because I'm too tired. Last night was the worst night's sleep I've had for a long time now... and I set out with good intentions after it was bought to my attention just how often I'm on SW at 3, 4 and 5am in the morning.

Last night, I hit the bottom of the barrel on sleep shortage, so I need to catch up on some of that before I can continue to work with my collection further.
ClassifiedM
Sleep well then 馃
Becksta36-40
[@444927,Classified] It won't be long now... I can't go on running such a sleep deficit...
ClassifiedM
[@421598,Becksta] Okie, hopefully a good nap soon 馃槃

I Collect Coins