This post may contain Fetish content.
I Poop In My Pants
AdultFetish
Does anyone still poop their pants accidentally now that they're an adult?
the nursing homes are full of adults like that.
TexChik · F
Let me block the shit out of you ,maybe that will help
RustyZipper · 61-69, M
I thought it was just a little gas. Turned out to be a little more. What a surprise. It happened at work, so I went into the rest room, and spent the rest of the day "commando". It wasn't what I'd call a big accident, but it was definitely something.
I did come close again a few months ago, but I was able to hold it in only through great effort. That would have been a colossal clean up, had it escaped. If I had the time and privacy to clean it up, I would have just let it go, but I didn't.
RemovedUsername1054 · 51-55, M
I always had digestive problems. I didn't recognize it as a medical issue for many years.
Smellyjeans · 51-55, M
Don't do it accidentally, but inpoop my jeans everyday for pure pleasure.
RemovedUsername602023 · 56-60, M
Yes, well......I would not say it was an accident.....I poop my pants every chance I get like now! I have a huge load in my not so white Hanes. Love your diaper wetelfboy!
rayhay69 · 41-45, M
i love to poop in my pants every chance i get
Simonwet · 46-50, M
Sometimes -I have ibs which can sometimes be a bit unpredictable -it's usually no more than a fart gone wrong, but occasionally can be a bit more major!

I Poop In My Pants