WHY THE HELL AM I ANXIOUS!!!!

Today they announce the exam results of the first two levels of the program, so I am NOT getting the results today, but I am still feeling the same anxiousness and every-time my phone rings with an email or any message at all, I feel the same mini heart attack and be all like; shit, now I will find out that I failed. WTF is wrong with me! I didn't feel I cared this time around, not before the exam, and not on exam day. I was calmer than ever, and didn't give a shit to be honest. Didn't review as much as I used to, I was letting myself sleep in, come on here and write, and watch shows.. I guess i was just drown in bigger problems that I felt this is such a small problem in comparison. But now, seems like I cared after all! It would have been nicer though if I had felt like this BEOFRE, and not AFTER the exam, at least, it would have pushed me to do better 🤷‍♀️ But now, what is the use other than being all anxious, and without a reason too!!!!!
DrWatson · 61-69, M
Guilt is a reliable source of anxiety. Maybe you feel guilty about not preparing as carefully as you usually do (if I recall your earlier posts accurately), and so hearing about exam results being posted -- any results, not just yours -- makes you anxious.

Let's test this hypothesis: as I type this, I am in the middle of entering my own students' grades online, for their first assignment of the course I am now teaching.

How anxious did the previous sentence make you feel???? 😂
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@338282,DrWatson] Okay that's funny, but I do sound like her lol
DrWatson · 61-69, M
[@4367,MissGaga] You are NEVER boring, Miss Gaga 😃
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@338282,DrWatson] 🤗

I Am Anxious