Doing Good

Do you cry a little when people call themselves ugly?
All of you are all masterpieces in my eyes because God created you!!! No matter where you're from, no matter what you believe in, YOU ARE NOT UGLY BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN GOD (The creator....who also created you)!!!!
7
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago
Unless it's one of my siblings, I could really care less. It's not my job to fix people...
I wish more people understood that.
taehyun · 18-21, F
What if somebody doesn't believe in god?
@taehyun: Its a two way street IMHO. I havent done much research to know about evolution, so I couldnt tell you. but I do know that I've felt God and so I know he's there
taehyun · 18-21, F
Aaah okay. That's all, thanks
@taehyun: :*
No , only when I realize who the president elect is
hunkalove · 61-69, M
What a load of crap.
tnjazz · 61-69, M
A cure for the ugly is a smile
Selah ·
This guy I liked told me he thought he was ugly and I tried not to cry. I just bit my lip. I dont know why I wanted to cry lol
Cause its depressing that somebody thinks that way about themselves, well thats how I look at it. They're obviously going through a tough time

Doing Good

Do you cry a little when people call themselves ug... | Doing Good | Similar Worlds