Doing Good

A nine minute zom call

After two years of basically ignoring the over priced lawyers a settlement has been reached .we went with the lawyers last offer but no legal expenses to the sellers....so we basically break even minus the maintenance fees. Never buy another time share again.but at least the television they gave me still works
Yeah I know people who have had the same experience. It sucks.
MarineBob · 56-60, M
[@1212206,ryl13] most sold out early for like .50 on the dollar three of us held out but got our money back
[@2021,MarineBob] Yeah, hopefully some good memories out of spending some good time at said timeshare, that way perhaps it doesn't feel like only breaking even.
MarineBob · 56-60, M
[@1212206,ryl13] I was one of the first so I really saw it grow
how was your boat race?
MarineBob · 56-60, M
[@1019539,mysteryespresso]
white boat flipped
TheFragile · 41-45, F
Yes I've heard nightmare stories about timeshares. Glad it's over for you now
MarineBob · 56-60, M
[@326696,TheFragile] actually it worked out well since when I bought it it was expendable income now it'll help
TheFragile · 41-45, F
[@2021,MarineBob] Yeah but a lot of people get into it who can't really afford it and it's not a good option long run

Doing Good