Doing Good
Only logged in members can view the full post, comments, images and videos.
Longpatrol · 26-30, M
Pissfingers is a gem and I'd gladly destroy my life for her to live her best one.
KuroNeko · 36-40, F
[@645510,Longpatrol] it would be fun to go out into the orchard at night and scream "PISSFINGERS!!"
morvoren · 26-30, F
Yeah, but most hang ups that rescue animals have is down to the failures of their past owner. I’d take a shit animal over a shit human any day.
pattycakechamp · 26-30, F
A lot of shelters have rules like this. I get some of them, but other rules are ridiculous. Six welfare check ins a year for five years? Square footage of home, yard, and what type of vehicle you drive? Blood of your first born?
KuroNeko · 36-40, F
[@1195228,pattycakechamp] yet anyone can have a kid lol
FaeLuna · 26-30, F
My friend tried to adopt a dog from a shelter, and the shelter insisted they be allowed to inspect their home to make sure it met all the weirdly specific needs of this particular dog. I can understand wanting to make sure the dog isn't going to a cruel family, but that was a bit much.
KuroNeko · 36-40, F
[@748264,FaeLuna] it puts people off for sure.
[@748264,FaeLuna] ‘sure. Right after I inspect your home to make sure your not (insert something ultra insulting)
👍😁
KuroNeko · 36-40, F
[@327405,TheOneyouwerewarnedabout] hide all the dog porn.
I’ve always wanted a dog named pissfingers.
KuroNeko · 36-40, F
[@605647,DarkHeaven] well get planting that orchard lol

Doing Good