Doing Good

Explain in 1 paragarahp what you see here
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/22/21/02/EastAfricanQueen-TWdpy18AT-b.jpg]
JarJarBoom · 36-40, F
a peaceful protest
doctorlove · M
Do your own damn homework. This ain't my first rodeo. :)
firefall · 61-69, M
This appears to be a picture of Martin and Coretta King, leading a pro-civil-rights march during the 57/68 Civil Rights struggle in the United States. From the appearance of the houses, street, and telephone pole, I would tentatively place it in one of the Old South states. Picture resolution isn't adequate enough to allow me to identify the other marchers, and the style of dress and comportment doesn't seem to offer clues to pin down the picture to a specific year.
firefall · 61-69, M
@Oddnelly: New Zealand. I think the only deciduous trees in NZ are some transplants from the UK, and not many of those.
Neuroticnelly · 36-40, F
@firefall: i would have never known.
firefall · 61-69, M
@Oddnelly: Just one of the many oddities of the southern hemisphere :)
sunrisehawk · 56-60, M
A group of Americans (based on the flags) marching in unity. It would appear to be a civil rights march, based upon the clues provided in the photo. It should remind us of the fact that we should only judge others on the character or words and actions.
bunch o' people
ChipmunkErnie · 61-69, M
Awfully small to see any faces/details, but I think I recognize Martin Luther King, Jr, leading a parade/protest.

Doing Good

Explain in 1 paragarahp what you see here | Doing Good | Similar Worlds