Doing Good

For a family of 9 (including a baby!!! Everybody knows how expensive babies are)
is $300k annually, really that much? 馃People are amazed at how much that is, but how many people are you sharing a house with? 馃
1
|
Flenflyys26-30, F
Babies aren't actually that much unless you're payi someone else to do everything for you
Flenflyys26-30, F
Live in almost any first world country besides the US
Wait..................you dont live in the US?馃槺 Why do i keep assuming everybody here does
Flenflyys26-30, F
Lol nah I'm your northern neighbour 馃榿
KaliKali31-35, F
Making less than $30k I could save $10k a year living alone.
Shaman22-25
I don't get why people calculate stuff with the annual salary.
Cause it makes sense....
Shaman22-25
@KaliKali: Don't people live monthly most of the time?
Shaman22-25
@EastAfricanQueen: Brava...
[image=http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/joker.gif]
I manage to stay alive on my own with about 14k a year despite high medical costs and the more housemates, the cheaper life gets per person. So 100k should be plenty for the bare necessities, which leaves 200k a year for luxury. I wouldn't even know what to do with so much money.
Its easier said than done. Its just not adding up
@EastAfricanQueen: with my income there is very little room for luxury and that can be hard at times, but even that's doable. If more than 20k a year per person for luxury isn't enough, you may need to spend it differently.

Doing Good

For a family of 9 (including a baby!!! Everybody k... | Doing Good | Similar Worlds