I Do Not Smoke

I was pressured to by a previous boyfriend, but thankfully I was able to stop myself.
5
|
1
|
When I was younger I was teased for always smelling of smoke. They thought I smoked but it was actually because my dad smoked. My dad eventually had a heart attack and had to have a triple bypass because of his smoking and he immediately stopped smok...
3
|
I don't smoke (well it would be illegal anyway haha), but if I'm honest, I quite like the smell of fresh tobacco smoke. The slick sweet cloying awful smell of weed (and the people who use it tbh) is, however, about the second-most disgustin...
2
|
At least I don't think I do. To be honest I've never actually caught fire.
1
|
13
|
My husband had all five toes on his left amputated. The surgeon told me nicotine was to blame. No I never smoked can't stand cigarettes. Never will Thank God
1
|
You never had to worry about me experimenting with cigarettes as a kid, I absolutely hate the smell of cigarette smoke. My mom smoked all through my childhood (and still does) and I'd bury my face in the couch every time she would light up. Some...
0
|
I used to smoke all the time. My friends would even call me a chimney. I went through a pack a day if not more. When i ran out of cigarrettes and couldn't get more i was a pain to be around. Thankfully about 5 years ago i just quit cold turkey. ...
0
|
Along with drinking alcohol and recreational drugs, smoking is one of the few things I don't partake in. It just doesn't interest me. Of course, I don't hold it against those who do. Just like how it's my choice, it's their c...
1
|
Someone set off the fire alarm in the middle of my studying by using one of those vapes in the boys toilets today. I don’t understand why people think they are a cool accessory to have.
8
|
Lots of dancers still use smoking as a weight control tool, I don't. Smoking ultimately will make your dance career a short one.
3
|
The easiest habit to give up is one you never start. I cannot understand why anyone starts, but I know how addiction can trap you.
3
|
No, I couldn't possibly do it. I've been scared enough of drugs in my childhood. Those videos and books about drugs,always gave me nightmares.
5
|
BUT I do LOVE fire! Was downtown tonight here and was able to catch some cool photos of this guy!
3
|
I hate smoking to no end and I have never tried it.... but literally my whole family smokes around me 24/7. how could they even be so inconsiderate? get your disgusting cancer sticks away from me! 😂
6
|
Smoking is for squares
8
|
I hate the smell of cigarette smoke I always have it makes me choke ....... sometimes I wanna take a drag when I am around idiots that stress me out though
6
|
I did it once, after caving in to peer pressure. I wouldn't do it again. Do you smoke? 🚬
3
|
I used to, but I gave up! I just stopped! No patches, no therapy. I decided I didn't want to smoke anymore and that's it!
9
|

I Do Not Smoke
Categories: Health

I Do Not Smoke | Similar Worlds