I am a New Member at Similar Worlds

This brief description of me is also in my profile's "About Me" but I felt like more people would notice a post
My name is Sophie and I am a 25 year old single mom living in Ottawa, Canada. I am a single mom because some very bad stuff happened between me and my now ex-boyfriend after our son Michael was born (stuff I won't go into detail unless someone wants to ask me through private messaging). I was born and raised in Ottawa all my life and I'm a twin (the young one). I did attend college at the University of Ottawa while raising my son and I managed to earn a Bachelor's degree in Zoology, it was tough but I made it!! I am straight for those who want to know on this site and I do like to have sex and I am single. I usually spend my time either with my son, working, spending time with family, relaxing, shopping, or going out with friends. My life has has a few rather large pot holes in it but I managed to get through them with the help of my friends and family. I do like hockey and I love the Ottawa Senators who have been my team since I was little. I have been to so many Sens games that many of the people that work at Canadian Tire Arena know me. I am a vegan and I have been for about 10 years. I don't force it on my son though, if he wants chicken nuggets or a cheeseburger then I will let him eat it. I am a very kind person and I try to be nice and be respectful to anybody I talk to. But I do expect people to respect me back. So if anybody wants to chat go right ahead I will try to talk to everybody!
18
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago
UnderTheBridge · 46-50, M
Welcome and have fun!
LaFemmeAmelie · 26-30, F
Welcome! And run away before it's too late!!!
Leyenda · 26-30, M
Yep welcome to Similar Worlds. Be careful of the perverts on this site though- Just a heads up. :) But there are many wonderful people on here. Have a lovely time!
ILoveSophie · 26-30, F
Thank you for the heads up!!!
Beachlover · M
Welcome Sophie, what a lovely profile and for you to share as much as you had says a lot about your character , hope you enjoy it here and chat with some lovely people, best wishes.
dirtydaddee · 61-69, M
welcome !
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
bLoOdtHirStY · 22-25, M
Nice :) we will chat soon
ILoveSophie · 26-30, F
PM Me
Tastemysweetness · 31-35, M
Wow hope to hear from u Sophie
ILoveSophie · 26-30, F
Pm Me if you want
Tastemysweetness · 31-35, M
@ILoveSophie: ok i will sophie
meemo70 · 46-50, M
welcome on SW... hope you enjoy it and not regret it because of perverts ;)

I am a New Member at Similar Worlds
A place for new members to meet each other and introduce themselves.
Categories: Community, Similar Worlds

This brief description of me is also in my profile... | I am a New Member at Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds