I am a New Member at Similar Worlds
The first person I talked to (Samanthabelle) was pretty much a jerk. I told her I liked her profile and was new and learning to navigate the site. She said a 4 year old could do it and my conversation skills sucked. I might add with mostly misspellings and no caps or punctuation. Of course she blocked me so I couldn't reply after telling me my conversation skills sucked. Needless to say I would avoid that angry fat dude if I was you.
[c=#BF0080]That's funny, I just literally blocked her seconds ago. Couldn't take her posts/comments any longer. I'm kinda thinking it's a male from some of the things she's said..[/c]
mikehoncho · 46-50, M
I'm new to this site but have been on other sites and usually it's a dude. My expectations are the same for this site. But it's still fun to get to know people.
@mikehoncho: [c=#BF0080]Oh, yeah definitely.. there's lots of good people here.[/c]
shadowplay · 22-25, M
sorry the first person you found kind of sucked ,not everyone here is like that
mikehoncho · 46-50, M
Yeah I don't imagine most people are that way. Would have been interesting to engage a little more just to see a little into what she (he) was using as an excuse for their behavior.
shadowplay · 22-25, M
if you feed them they never leave lol
SamHarris · 26-30, M
[@435655,mikehoncho] [@368846,shadowplay] Y'all got my vote on that. Samanthabelle does need to be exposed for the phony that she is. Also, she needs to see a shrink.
Fungirlmmm · 46-50, F
There are nice people here too. I'm sorry that happened to you.
SayWhat · 36-40, M
My view is, half the people you meet aren't likely to be very nice, and of those, half the people aren't likely to be as nice as you would likely expect.
badassgent · 41-45, M
period...
https://similarworlds.com/2-Community/1056878-I-hate-catfish-people-samanthabelle
LikeMind · M
Good luck avoiding idiots here. 😃😃
SamuraiJack · 31-35, M
Word for word what happened to me. I posted a link proving it’s a fake account.
exploringfantasies · 46-50, M
If it was a dude I got the feeling it had DID, dissociative identity disorder. I felt like I was telling to multiple people with him/her.
allygator18 · 22-25, F

I am a New Member at Similar Worlds
A place for new members to meet each other and introduce themselves.
Community Similar Worlds