I am a New Member at Similar Worlds

In case you're wondering, I was recently diagnosed with high cholesterol, and prescribed Lipitor. Hence my username. I am looking for some support here.
Penny · 41-45, F
i took that once for a few days. couldnt shit at all. stopped taking it. switched to simvastin and my legs would swell if i sat at the computer too long. now i am trying to control my cholesterol by taking omega-3 flax oil supplements and eating foods high in omega-3's. plus drinking whey protein shakes. (it's supposed to help)
AtorvaSTatin · 26-30, F
[@533101,Penny] that's good to know, I did have some chest pains after taking it.
Penny · 41-45, F
[@1033905,AtorvaSTatin] i dont know if the omega 3's are helping. havent been tested yet
Success · 22-25, F
What an odd thing to build an account around.
AtorvaSTatin · 26-30, F
[@1001706,OhKelsey] I never said it was remarkable. Just looking for some similar people.
Success · 22-25, F
[@1033905,AtorvaSTatin] Will most of your posts be about cholesterol?
AtorvaSTatin · 26-30, F
[@1001706,OhKelsey] is that not a common topic here?
I’m a diabetic and was needing to lower my cholesterol as well. Atorvastatin totally turned my cholesterol around.
AtorvaSTatin · 26-30, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] thanks!
mintz · 26-30, F
When I saw your name, I miss my old job at pharmacy... sorry I feel like that. Just follow what your doctor told you to do. See you around.
AtorvaSTatin · 26-30, F
[@764264,missahjen] thank you.
geoam1 · 51-55, M
Wow so young with high cholesterol. The medication and proper diet is very important
AtorvaSTatin · 26-30, F
[@100938,geoam1] it's hereditary
geoam1 · 51-55, M
[@1033905,AtorvaSTatin] I see
Pinto · 56-60, M
You know you got my support! 🤗 Lipitor helped me a lot....along with a good diet.
Diesel95 · 36-40, MVIP
Well you will find some here with me
Please be careful with the meds. They might be okay short-term. You'll most likely find greater success in getting your cholesterol down with diet. Becoming vegetarian and eating lots of green, leafy vegetables and whole fruits and veggies, will do the trick. Also, get regular exercise. Diet and aerobic exercise will trump any medications. You can reverse your condition with those. You can only compensate for it and cover it up with pills.
AtorvaSTatin · 26-30, F
[@176592,PhoenixPhail] thank you for the advice
[@1033905,AtorvaSTatin] You're welcome. 🤗

I am a New Member at Similar Worlds
A place for new members to meet each other and introduce themselves.
Community Similar Worlds

In case you're wondering, I was recently diag... | I am a New Member at Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds