I I've Always Wanted To Be Blown At A Glory Hole

Would stright guys go get sucked at a glory hole. Yes or no. A guy maybe doing the sucking but you have no way of knowing.
5
|
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
No
Danez · M
sorry but Ive never seen the appeal of sticking it through a hole in a wall instead of interacting directly
Master1A · 61-69, M
To some guys a blowjob is a blowjob.. No matter what sex is giving it. They just close their eyes and let their mental fantasy tie in with the physical actions on their cock.
HypnoKitten · 36-40, M
I'm not a big fan of the 'would a straight guy...'. It adds a lot of overthinking, guilt, and attempted rationalization. Would a straight guy enjoy giving or receiving anal with a girl? What if she looked butch? What it she was actually a completely passable beautiful shemale? And so on. You wanna get blown, or have sex, or whatever, go for it. Your pleasure is your business and it doesn't matter how you are labeled
Master1A · 61-69, M
you are so correct. Get over labels and preconceived notions . do what you want , do no harm. Enjoy life as it comes to you , no matter the gender or activity.. Master1A
Darkrose02 · 26-30
I have all was wonder if a guy is getting it from another guy is it different then from a woman
jimjim1969 · 61-69, M
Yes, if they have hidden needs
abqmongo69 · 46-50, M
I've done the sucking at one before. It was hot doing it annonymously

Content Rating: Mildly Adult

Would stright guys go get sucked at a glory hole. ... | I I've Always Wanted To Be Blown At A Glory Hole | Similar Worlds