This post may contain Fetish content.
I Want To Weight Gain Rp

Wearing a fat suit again

How I love fat suits, I wear it, and it feels so good and so right. As I write this I am wearing a fat suit, wearing it to bed, I wore it all day, how I love the wide hips, how I love the struggles to fit through doorways, how I love going out into the world in one. I waddle with it my hips sway, get stuck. To me they are a comfort to me they feel like how my body should be. The challenge of sitting up straight, the challenge of stairs how sweet it is. Now as I lay in bed how I love the rocking back and forth to try to turn on my side, if this suit were pure heavenly fat it would probably weigh around 350 - 400 lbs. Tomorrow is a new day and another day in the suit, ready for the day ahead and the challenges of the day. How I love the feeling of being soft, round, and big, and FAT
!!
Inflationlover1799 · 18-21, M
Unfortunately the fat suit & inflation communities on this site seem to be non-existent anymore due to a lack of activity, I love inflation, fat suits, rp, etc. but there isn't much going on on this site.

I Want To Weight Gain Rp