I Dont Know What to Do

I just don't know what to do

I am so freaking lost right now. I keep telling myself I got to push through this it's going to be okay but it's getting tougher and tougher. I am just really unhappy with my life and I don't know how to fix it. I am trying, but it doesn't seem to matter

Musicluver · F
I'm here if you'd like to talk. I do listen.
DownTheStreet · 51-55, M
What’s the best and worst thing about your life?
JoyfulSilence · 46-50, M
So sorry you are unhappy.

I know how it can get sometimes. I am sometimes unhappy. I am always lonely and often bored.

I try my best to shake it off and find something to do, or somebody to talk to on here.
Not to be cliché but you could pray and trust God or talk to friends or family about things.. Sometimes all you can do is scream in frustration and or just be optimistic about the future because some things are just out of our control and you never know what life can bring.. Good or bad
fun4us2b · 61-69, M
It's a process but finding purpose is a goal in itself.

So each day you can set aside some time to think about just and only that.
Aww relax more, get outside walk hike and just enjoy nature . I guarantee it will make you will cope better 😊
TheFragile · 41-45, F
[@1210041,DelightfulDelectableDelicious] I walk in nature every day
Good for you . Always enlightens me and better able to rationalize afterwards . My second go to is 🍷. Lol [@326696,TheFragile]

I Dont Know What to Do
Health