I Listen to Music When I'm Upset

Post Rating Level: | | | |

"Music is how we decorate time" It gives me something to focus on - a way of colouring the time with what seems to happening within you. It makes what you feel more real - it shows that it mattered. If someone could write a piece of music...
2
|
I put on my headphones (i don't use earplugs) and I listen to my music. I'm calmed and refocused that way. Of course I only get upset when people are unrelenting in their stupidity!
2
|
گوگوش was here before you, گوگوش will be here after you.
0
|
After a thousand years of oppression Let the berserks rise again Let the world hear these words once more: "Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen”
0
|
I have Anger issues, not explosive violent ones I just get pissed easily and grind my teeth and stay silent. Death Metal has been my consolation for these problems. Bands like Cannibal Corpse, Goatwhore, and Amon Amarth do all the yelling and killin...
0
|
Music calms me down better than anything else. All I have to do is put on some headphones, play my fave playlist, and let my mind drift away. 😊
1
|
This one got me right in my feelers...
3
|
i listen when I'm upset. especially when i want to kick anyone & turn into dynamite to blow the things boom..... music calm my nerves & always i decide to listen my favorite one but the tragedy is never do whenever i need because I'...
2
|
1
|
I love when a song takes me and I let it almost become an unhealthy obsession. Putting it on repeat and just letting it go. Had any intense music crushes lately?
2
|
When there is no one music makes me feel warm and happy in the inside like am in my own world. 🎶
2
|
The Night Visiting Song - Luke Kelly, The Dubliners Crazy evil horrible headache, as I said. & what do you need when you're I pain? Beautiful music that's what! I must away now, I can no longer tarry, This morning's tempest, I ...
2
|
So beautiful and strong this ranchera written by the mexican José Alfredo Jimenez! It's performed by the again, mexican band, Mana and called " Te solte la rienda". It's means literally when you give up and let a horse goes. Som...
2
|
Music is always great of course but it sounds even better when I'm in my emotions
10
|
And when I'm happy. And when I'm tired. And when I'm hungry. And when I'm scared. And when I'm excited. And when I'm....well you get the point.
3
|
When your nerves get rattled, music is essential
6
|
Music to uplift music to inspire music to illuminate ...
8
|
I don't think youtube has it, at least not in my neck of the woods, but just to share, thee piece of music i used to blast as loud as possible when angry for some dumb reason was the original recording of In C by Terry Riley:)
1
|
I think music relaxes me when I get upset. I will listen to casting crowns, or newsboys snd after a few songs I feel so much better
0
|
Its what i resort to most of the time.. its what im resorting to right at this moment. As i scroll through similar worlds & listen to music.
3
|

I Listen to Music When I'm Upset
Categories: Music

I Listen to Music When I'm Upset | Similar Worlds