I Like Hiking

Currently walking the Thames Path at odd weekends, hopefully going to do all or most of the South Downs Way in summer. Love hiking, so relaxing.
1
|
Late Autumn in a City Park. Last Saturday I went on a group hike in a nearby city park. I had not been there for several decades. It is inspiring that natural beauty is available without traveling to far off places. A restored gristmill. The ...
6
|
I went hiking today and saw a waterfall for the first time in my life. I got a bad ass picture too only problem is it was way prettier in person.
25
|
great day on the Dublin hills!
12
|
We hiked Devil's Bridge in Sedona yesterday. I was so tired, but also so proud of myself! 💪🏼
9
|
Going to Big Bend National Park in a few weeks to hike, camp, write and stargaze. I cannot wait!!!!!
2
|
Top Of The World... I have always loved nature walks & hiking, but during the past few years I have been taking it to the next level. We have hiked 3 different times on the High Peaks in the Adirondack Mountains of NY. Thes...
1
|

I Like Hiking
Categories: Sports

I Like Hiking | Similar Worlds