I truly believe more people should be more accepting of polyamory

I was lucky enough to raise my four amazing children with three equally amazing partners. They all treated my children as if they were their own and I can't imagine a better life for my children. Of course the breakup was very tough on all of us but we are still very close with my ex-partners x

It's rare to find others who have had similar experiences, and apparently this site is good for that sort of thing x

This is my first post so be kind x

Lizzy x
BigImo · 22-25, FVIP
Couldn't have asked for a better childhood ngl. Love u mama
BigLizzy · 36-40, F
[@1040191,BigImo] love u too sweetheart xx
Patty81 · 36-40, C
People are complex, it's too easy, and wrong, to only think 1 to 1 in relationships
Fable · 26-30, F
[@1154493,Patty81] It's [i]wrong[/i] to only think 1 to 1 relationship? I mean, perhaps some people need to be more accepting of [i]other[/i] people's polyamorous relationships, which I thought was originally what OP meant, but what's this judgement on people who like to be just 2 in a relationship about?
Patty81 · 36-40, C
[@330903,Fable] I'm not judging if your in a 1-1 relationship, the same that I'm not judging those in poly relationships. For clarity let me change the word order: it's wrong to think a relationship is only 1-1
Fable · 26-30, F
[@1154493,Patty81] Oh okay I read it wrong, yeah that makes sense. Of course a relationship between more than 2 people is just as much of a relationship, as any other. There was also people who thought that a relationship between 2 women, or 2 men, can’t be regarded as a real relationship — there still are people who think so. Judgement tends to come from a place of ignorance. I imagine that there are also people who feel threatened by polyamory, particularly people who often deal with feelings of jealousy. I believe polyamory is simply natural to some people, and that anyone should be allowed to express their love and happiness in any type of relationship. :)
whodidnt · 41-45, M
Interested to learn more
BigLizzy · 36-40, F
[@1220212,whodidnt] I'm an open book if u have any questions x
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Why did you break up?
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@1220142,BigLizzy] Would you date again?
BigLizzy · 36-40, F
[@1149,MrBrownstone] of course! If I found the right person or people, I'd definitely date them x
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@1220142,BigLizzy] Good for you.
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
Out of 2, 1 I can discuss things with honestly, the prior one is absolutely impossible to even give a compliment to, without her calling her liar to tighten the cuffs on my earned life, that has absolutely nothing to do with her, because she has done the same 'act', since we were 22.
PTCdresser57 · 61-69, M
Welcome to SW Lizzy
DavyPNW · 56-60, M
Love is a difficult thing to find. When you do it is as with all rare things very precious.

Once found, it needs tending but like all precious things it is worth it.

I Am Polyamorous
Dating and Relationships