I Don't Like People Who Make Fun of Gays and Lesbians

I find it hard to understand why there are some countries and some churches that are so against the same-sex marriages. It's not like they have anything to lose. Can someone explain that clearly to me. Could it something to do with the bible or abomination or whatever the holy excuse people come up with.
0
|
shortfry3
same here...
Patryk56349
I don't think that it's religion. I am Catholic and I've never had anything against same-sex marriages. It's probably just because most: most- disclosing me; people think that it's weird or something. It's like some people might think that eating insects or dogs, frogs may be weird and just not something they want. It might not be a matter of their opinion but it might just be 'more important' figures having that opinion on same-sex and people following them. I don't know myself.

Categories: Politics
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

I find it hard to understand why there are some co... | I Don't Like People Who Make Fun of Gays and Lesbians | Similar Worlds