Dating websites can work!

I may my wife online 14 years ago via Cupid.com! Keep a positive outlook and commit to the process. Good luck
The internet was different 14 years ago though. Dating sites are pretty cannibalistic. They eat there own and the members destroy each other. Not to say you can't meet people online. But it's usually not dating sites you find them.
biandlargeny · 51-55, M
[@406636,causernamebemyusername] agree the internet works had changed. But sites like match, eHarmony and cupid or okcupid have remained. It's a testament to a successful system
KuroNeko · 41-45, F
They do work. I just don't like the concept.
KuroNeko · 41-45, F
[@421598,Becksta] I guess that's the problem with making dating like a game lol. People will feel like theres always something better to be had than what they already have.

I prefer to meet people doing things I enjoy. Like in a class or a group, its better when it's not the entire focus of the activity, you know?
[@1095867,KuroNeko] I agree totally. It's harder but worth it.
biandlargeny · 51-55, M
[@1095867,KuroNeko] refitted pics aside, I agree with your point, staying on the side is normal. I did until we became exclusive. We both knew full well we were dating not bf/GF at the time
Scottyhotty · 56-60, M
I've found the app"adam4adam",to be a very good site
biandlargeny · 51-55, M
[@4176,TheBlindProphet] thank you

I Tried Internet Dating