Archived Questions

I have to listen to part of an audiobook. What should I do when listening to it?
It's 8 hours long, and I have to listen to it (in essence read the book, Their Eyes Were Watching God) by Monday. I'm planning on listening to about an hour today. I think I'll paint a t-shirt or two :V Of course, paint Baymax on it x3
0
|
Soultryst
Color. It will help your mind associate color with parts of the book. You will better absorb and retain it.
TetrisGuy · 22-25, M
Hmm... that's true. I suppose that painting would qualify, since it's color association. I really wanted to go up to Eatonville and listen to it there, but this isn't a playaway and IDK why libraries use CDs anymore. CDs are useless nowadays. Eatonville isn't too far from where I live xD
Soultryst
Well some of us "old folk" still use cds and libraries don't necessarily have the funds to switch over to other formats. Other formats would allow you to just download it and keep it for free, making libraries obsolete, right?
CallMeKee
Crochet do dishes clean out your closet????
Soultryst
What are you going to do when you live on your own? Who will do your dishes then?
TetrisGuy · 22-25, M
My dishwasher. I'm not gonna sit there scrubbing them.
TetrisGuy · 22-25, M
Eh, not really. I have ADHD soo... xD
astro00
Go for a walk.
pearllederman
just multitask and do something else while listening to it

Archived Questions

I have to listen to part of an audiobook. What sho... | Archived Questions | Similar Worlds