Archived Questions

Have you realized that your body is nothing more than a life support sack for your brain?
As well as a device to interact with your brain's surroundings? You're nothing but a brain. Ahh this is a lame thing to post for me. I'm tired--I can't think of anything better.
0
|
graycat6632
I wish my brain would work better at times when I need it the most
postNIRVANA
no.:) there is more.:) if you can "think" that..;) ;) p
JulyHaze6913
Consciousness?
postNIRVANA
this a complex issue..so i prefer silence.:P :)
postNIRVANA
:)
phillypaul
it also houses the rest of your innerds.
JulyHaze6913
Your body is a car your brain the engine your spirit the driver one cannot function witho the other your brain is just there to make the rest of you work but your spirit is the one in control
pearllederman
you seem to know a lot about science stuff
1ANGRYtitan
Well, it's actually more of a transport, creation, and life support system. It does many things.
chuckzares
I realized that long ago
pinetreeguy
No, hon. Your brain and most of your body is only life support for your womb. Life is all about life, and your female place in life is to bear the next generation.
pinetreeguy

Archived Questions

Have you realized that your body is nothing more t... | Archived Questions | Similar Worlds