Archived Questions

Do you have a crush on a fictional character? Not as in live action, but animated or cartoon? Excluding anime.
Basically, this is to exclude crushes on characters because the actors are attractive, and because anime characters are supposed to be attractive and it's so cliche to have a crush on an anime character. In 9th grade, I used to crush on Bender. In 10th grade, it was the Companion Cube and GLaDOS. This year it's Baymax, because he's bae to the max. x3
0
|
ColleenOhara
Mrs. Ohara does have a crush on a fictional character in a book. She reads this book a few times a year.
HotSchmoes
I wouldn't call it a crush but I can think of a character who's characteristics I would really admire in real life
drooniedat
Cant believe I am going to admit this. But Chloe on 24, her nerdy ways combined with her "Dont mess with me Jack, im Busy!"
TetrisGuy · 22-25, M
Never heard of the character. xD
drooniedat
Haha I just found a shirt I want says "Dammit Choloe" LOL
TetrisGuy · 22-25, M
:P
botno
It isn't cliche to crush on an anime character, its just the same as liking anything else, just the same as Bender or Baymax, or the companion cube and GLaDOS. But yes, it is perfectly normal to have a crush on a character as they will all be made to appeal to people, in any way. Even in a romantic way. However, if it is troubling you to a point of stress and is interfering with real life relationships, you should talk to a therapist or an adult. Sorry this is so long to read.
TetrisGuy · 22-25, M
No, I mean, it's just that everyone that watches anime will name an anime character if I didn't say not to. The thing is with anime characters is that so many of them are designed to be "waifu/husbandu material." I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with it xD I wanted to get unusual responses, that's all.

Yeah, I used to have a romantic crush on the Companion Cube--and this had nothing to do with the story line at all. In fact, I fell in love with cubey long before I ever played the game.

Now I have crushes of... both... forms... towards Baymax xD
laleee
when I was 8 yes :P
drooniedat
ok Daphne from scooby doo
DIYninja
Aw I would've chosen anime characters. When I was a kid I crushed on a lot of characters. Daphne, Kim Possible, Ariel and Starfire, if that counts, and that's just a few. And Poison Ivy from the Batman animated series. Funny, just realised they're all redheads.

Archived Questions

Do you have a crush on a fictional character? Not ... | Archived Questions | Similar Worlds