Archived Questions

Do dendrophiles spend hours looking for hot birches?
Dendrophilia is basically a phetish for trees and stuff. I guess they like 'em with bushes x'D The pun potential is strong with this one. xD
0
|
TheBlessedOne
That is the craziest fetish I have ever heard of. lol
TetrisGuy · 22-25, M
I've heard of weirder. Much. Weirder. And I have weirder. Do you seriously think dendrophilia is weirder than my math fetish? xD
TheBlessedOne
Do you have sex with math? That would be weird. I love math too but i don't have sex with it.
TetrisGuy · 22-25, M
It's not really possible to do that unless I fantasize about a reified version, but I do get off to math. And I've written formulas on paper and eaten them. And I've written them on paper and stuck them to a dildo. And schlicked to my math homework and lectures. Just for starters. xD
TheBlessedOne
You are ok. You just like Math. I like computer programming that much too which also has lots of math in it.
TetrisGuy · 22-25, M
I fetishize Baymax.

Archived Questions
Group Members Report Abuse

Do dendrophiles spend hours looking for hot birche... | Archived Questions | Replies | Similar Worlds