Archived Questions

What do you think about the new Kansas law that limits welfare?
+ 0 6 replies 0 views Apr 16, 2015 |
titbird
You can't use your welfare money to go on a cruise or buy Lobster? Just brilliant!
It says you can not buy expensive items, so you can buy cheap foods but nothing that is considered expensive.
titbird
Cheap Lobster... I got it!
RebelArcturus
Whatever. I don't live there. If that's what the people in Kansas want, then that's what they want.
Xuan
In what ways? The cruise ship and atm thing? They provided a solution to a problem that didn't really exist. An attempt to justify their positions and pay lip service to their ideology is all it is.
puck61
I think they ought to loosen that standards and raise the benefit amounts. People should be eligible for 75,000 a year if the make less than 75,000 a year! Casinos should have special ATM's specifically for recipients , and there should be a tattoo maintenance allotment for those who wish to improve on their ink. It's all for a better sense of self worth

Archived Questions