Archived Questions

Do business regulations actually help are economy, or do they just eliminate competition by out sourcing small business?
+ 0 11 replies 0 views Apr 14, 2015 |
*our
astro00
It helps the society.
Twistedlemon
It's does quite the opposite.
astro00
No it doesn't.
Twistedlemon
They hurt the small business. I've never worked for anyone but myself. Used to employ over 4,000 now down to 14. Wasn't worth it to me to fight anymore.
AlwaysGood
No... the regulations drain cash flow and capital from small businesses, its lifeblood. Consequently... this creates higher cost of goods... therefore prices... aka inflation!
Inflation caused by govt policies is never a wise or good decision.
Xuan
Depends on what the regulation is I suppose. Antitrust laws certainly exist to preserve competition on the market, but not all regulations are that directly idealistic.
Stereoguy
A lot of times it just destroys the small guy and gets rid of competition.
flip420
not a one word answer....for the most part regulations help by keeping cannibalistic capitalism under control but there are some unintended consequences to rules and regulations
flip420
strange interest for on here but an important one....what else is on your mind
DisciplineDr
Well since none of the answers here included the very first information you need to know and understand before you can even come close to understanding your own question I'm happily giving all of you this educational video. Be sure to watch the entire series as I'm just sending #1. You will find the rest on you tube and other sites.

After you watch and understand message me for more information. I will be happy to teach you what you will never learn in any school, or college.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DyV0OfU3-FU

Sincerely George

Archived Questions

Do business regulations actually help are economy,... | Archived Questions | Similar Worlds