Remove Ads Get VIP
Archived Questions
Only logged in members can view the full post and comments.
Join Similar Worlds today »
fryguy67
My dark side is 80% here.....the remaining 20% is buried deep deep deep in my mind, and hopefully will never show itself.
Darktooth41
Dark enough to be blinding. Locked in a white box.
GimmeAGo
I once broke a few chairs on a guy's back and kicked him a few times in the stomach when he was on the floor. I've very quiet guy.. but I can loose it. I didn't like the repercussions either.
SW User
Why were you so angry?
Starkweather80
Darker than the blackest of black holes.
Avalon20
Its located behind closed doors
Larissax
It's well tanned and around back !
RH17
Darker than the sky on a moonless night
Hidden in my shadow under broad daylight
lorne13
it's organized into a movement. We have cookies
SW User
I'm not into sharing cookies....
Raindancej
Black. My brain.
SirLaughalots
I'm not sure how dark it is but is on the opposite side of my light side.
SW User
The two contrast each other right?
SirLaughalots
Yes they do. Totally opposite.

 
Post Comment  
 
671 people following
Archived Questions
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
Updated: 3 yrs ago
Content Rating: Non-Adult
Group Members Report Group