Archived Questions

Is cancer treatment worth it?
I mean, if you knew it was only going to add a year or two to your life but cost you your children's inheritance and be miserable why bother?
0
|
neva2015
I think it's up to that person .. Each of us is different & choose things for different reasons...
Twistedlemon
Because you might last more than a year or two, and money can never replace their parent. There are alternatives out there. Do your research.
Whattado
Had it twice and would be dead without it.. the first was 12 years ago and I've been clear since. That in my opinion is a lame ass way to look at it. You never really know the results or how much longer you will have.
roby23
I would pay anything, to give my parents an extra day, let alone an extra 1-2 years, and you don't know how long you will live. it can be 20 years for all you know.
thelioninwinter
Personally, I wouldn't do it. But then, my outlook is different from most peoples'.
bemyvalentine
I had the treatment. Without it. I wouldn't be here.

Archived Questions

Is cancer treatment worth it? | Archived Questions | Similar Worlds