Archived Questions

What would you change about EP to improve it?
+ 0 8 replies 0 views Apr 16, 2015 |
johnerguy
Divide in adult, teen and kids sections.
delt
a button to send an apology text to someone who has blocked you....
...standard text "I repect that you have blocked me, and I apologize for any offense you have taken"
only one use per blocker..
PickledPete
How much time do you have?
You're gonna have a looooooong answer haha
PickledPete
I would have a long answer but I save my opinions and just do my own thing here these days :)
CassieJess
if i was one of those good people who made ep then i offer to people there , if they want to do something for ep we could use their ability ,there is a lot of people who feel so thankful to have ep so i am sure they will work for free for ep
SteelButterfly
comes here less ;)
Kentex
a verifiable over 18 mature section maybe with a skull and crossed bones logo and warning perhaps "do not enter hear o ye easily offended. it could be the equivalent to the slam dancing of adult content. somewhere to hey your ya ya's out. oh I don't know sounds pervy to me by hey that's OK. did I lose it here? probably get suspended again. or worse the corner.

Archived Questions

What would you change about EP to improve it? | Archived Questions | Similar Worlds