Archived Questions

Name a place in your country which would be awesome for a vacation :)
I would choose Baguio City. It is coined as "The Summer Capital of the Philippines" because it is cold there all year round so us from the city love going there for a vacation to beat the heat of the summer. And there also lots of beautiful...
+ 0 12 replies 0 views Apr 12, 2015 |
ImNabooThatsWho
The Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. Some of the best beaches in the world, with a lovely tropical climate. Also, giant waterparks and all that good stuff.
Speaking of beaches, I just got back from a summer outing. Haha! I would love to have a beachfront house or a house that is near to a beach resort.
ImNabooThatsWho
It'd be nice. Next to a river in the forest's more my style though
Zoranna
Margaret River in Western Australia. Beautiful countryside. :-)
Zoranna
Sounds lovely. :-) I love sunflowers. They have the most beautiful sunflower garden in Singapore Airport. I'd sit there for ages while waiting for my flights.
They are like sunshine and happiness :)
Zoranna
Yes, you've described them perfectly. :-)
imlose
Spain:)
Buddhabee
Been to Baguio City years ago. and yes with the humidity and the altitude it gets chilly.

Archived Questions

Name a place in your country which would be awesom... | Archived Questions | Similar Worlds