Archived Questions

When did you lose touch with your imaginary friend?
+ 0 11 replies 0 views Apr 17, 2015 |
BrooklynSwag
I didn't. He's at home waiting for me to get off work.
WettyHamm
age 4 is when I lost touch with Baseball-Bat the horse that lived in the walls. Newer imaginary friends live in there own world and come to visit when I write
SamPrue
When I was forced to grow up immediately by life...
kollektiv
Lol!!!
kollektiv
Psh, my imaginary friend is suppose to be washing the car, it better get done! ^_^
MissGaga · 26-30, F
LOL! OMG you have gone too far, you ever think about your mental health? O.o lol :P
kollektiv
Hahaha! Push it to the limits!
SarcasticCommentLoading
We had a falling out. Apparently is wasn't okay for me to mock my imaginary friend's imaginary boyfriend...
EarthlingWise
I never had an imaginary friend, I had imaginary spies and real people that I imagined to be my friends.
MissGaga · 26-30, F
Well, that's because you are unique! I mean, imaginary spies ? Who has that! O.o

As for real people who you imagined were friends, I guess it happens to everyone. But after experiencing some real care and kindness, I know i can distinguish now between a a true and false friendship.

Archived Questions

When did you lose touch with your imaginary friend... | Archived Questions | Similar Worlds