Archived Questions

I need to move out asap I feel like I'm in jail my dad just called himself the supervisor of the house
lord help me I'm too old for this shit uugghhh (just venting)
+ 0 9 replies 0 views Apr 17, 2015 |
ImaMrE
i gotta room for ya cutie
Queasha
hang in there baby girl ! I made it out just fine <3 . and now that I been out for a year I miss the Lil things bout my dad.
kurobarauchiha
I know the feeling... Right after I turned 18, I was out of the house and in my own apartment. I even took a policeman with me when I went to get my stuff from my dads (split custody situation) in case anybody tried to give me a hard time or keep things from me.
CherokeePatti
when you start to pay your own way you'll understand why he feels that way
Aidan · 22-25, F
like a dictator i don't think ill understand
CherokeePatti
when you have others living under your roof and you are paying the bills then you get to make the rules, it's only right.
KodokunaxIchi
I understand your struggle :/
pearllederman
just move then
SamPrue
Then get a job where you can support yourself with what you earn and move out... No one can hold you back if you don't depend on their money to do so...

Archived Questions

I need to move out asap I feel like I'm in ja... | Archived Questions | Similar Worlds