I Think Women Are Beautiful

Women are beautiful & Men are handsome! Idealism?

It sounds idealistic but wouldn't it be nice if all the reactionary behaviour from both sexes, and the aberrant behaviour and offence, is eradicated from public life! It's long overdue! Long overdue!

Women ARE beautiful, and men ARE handsome, those who behave in the accepted behavioural standards.
ShadowDancer · 41-45, M
Why thank you
HairbrushDiva · 31-35, F
I agree, but how do you suppose we eradicate the aberrant behaviour and offence?
LaParisienne · 22-25, F
[@1114676,HairbrushDiva] Education, but without the feminist undertones
HairbrushDiva · 31-35, F
[@1212620,LaParisienne] Feminism isn't really a bad thing, you know. I'm not a misandrist, I'm a staunch supporter of equal rights. I suspect you are thinking of the form of feminism that was distorted into misandry. I'm not like that at all, in fact I'm married. But I am still an idealist who would like to see what you suggested in this post.
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
In 1965 you could call a woman "handsome" either in jest, or with a straight face. Men were termed things like "dapper" to avoid the snickers when we called them pretty.
some ideas are beautiful and some word games are SILLY.
Tukudo · 36-40, M
Female/Male beings are attractive in Nature and telling beautiful and handsome are just a mind set created by humans.
Handsome is a word that describes as handful of wealth/Money that he earn for living.
laneserene01 · 56-60, M
I have my own standards. lol

I Think Women Are Beautiful
Other