I Love Boots

I loved boots. They keep me secure and provides comfort in every situation that comes around. I'll share you my experience.

During Hallowe'en, I was wearing my rubber boots and were trick-or-treating the neighbor with some of our friends. It was cold and wet that night, so my parents thought of me wearing rubber boots instead of shoes for the evening. I didn't want to initially because I was considering the amount of walking we were about to do around the neighborhood. I eventually complied and slipped on my boots before going out with my friends. Usually, after collecting the neighbor's candies, we would cut their lawn unless there were some serious decorations placed around that house. One of my friends knocked over one of those night lights stuck in the ground and without any notice I stepped onto it. I broke the lamp, and the light stopped flashing, and when we reached the pavement I could hear the broken parts scraping the surface of the ground and some pieces of glass cracking as I stepped more.

Another incident was we went to the beach to study marine ecosystems like finding clam shells, small water reservoirs where little critters were living in them. The teacher overshot her judgment about wearing rubber boots to the beach. However since 1/3 of the class did bring their rubber boots to the beach, we were sent down to learn about the marine biology while the rest of the class went to bird watching. The beach was muddy. Our lovely, clean boots soon became brown on the underside. We learned about clams, marine biology, and its ecosystems and was later asked to report of what we learned.
1
|

I Love Boots
Categories: Fashion

I loved boots. They keep me secure and provides co... | I Love Boots | Similar Worlds