Books & Literature

If you could change the plot (or ending) of any fairytale, how would you retell it?
I pick The Little Mermaid. I know I鈥檓 referring to the Walt Disney version, but I want someone to make a fan fiction story using role reversal, where Eric is a merman whom makes a pact with a sorcerer so that he鈥檒l be able to walk on land and be with Ariel. I guess I鈥檒l have to attempt this. 馃ぃ Ariel exchanged her beautiful voice for legs, but what would Eric have to exchange for becoming human for three days? 馃槷 Good question. 馃
0
|
Babydoll8726-30, F
For sleeping beauty, maybe instead of Prince kissing her she has to pass some sort of test with only like 12 chances while in deep sleep, & every time she fails someone falls asleep & shows up in the dream realm & eventually she has like a team helping her out in the cursed sleep realm to be able to lift the curse.
Thebestof199522-25, F
That鈥檚 a cool twist 馃槷馃[@705971,Babydoll87]
Roadsterrider51-55, M
I would pick any of the fairy tales where the children get eaten by witches or trolls under a bridge or wicked step-mothers, in the end, I would arm the kids with Glocks, AR-15 and fragmentation grenades. Never again would a child be scared by a fairy tale.

Books & Literature

If you could change the plot (or ending) of any fa... | Books & Literature | Similar Worlds