I Have a Crush

[b][center][big]Depression sucks![/big]
[u]And I am concerned![/center][/u][/b]

A few months ago, I decided to start some conversation on Facebook and asked my crush how her day was. She told me it was alright and I decided to say why not [b]Good?[/b] and she said it was probably because of her depression. So I asked if she wanted to talk about it just so I can give advice. She said she doesn't want to talk about it so I respected her words. I gave her space in case if she needs it after that. She has a backstory of being bullied. She told me this a few months before she told me she has depression, and she knew I am supportive. Just a few minutes ago, I asked how her summer is going so far, she's doing great!

[b]I have a question! What should I do? I want to bring it up and ask if she is doing okay, but I am not sure if I should.[/b]
0
|

I Have a Crush
Categories: Crushes and Obsessions, Dating and Relationships

Depression sucks! And I am concerned! A few month... | I Have a Crush | Similar Worlds