I Got Scared Waiting To Be Punished

Sent to my room or else sent to stand in the corner in whatever room I was in and told to think about what I did wrong. Knowing I would get punished and not knowing what the punishment was going to be. My tummy twisting inside me wishing it was over already.

Did my parents know how much worse the waiting was than the actual punishment? Did they do it to me on purpose? Why?
3
|
CuriousCuckold · 61-69, M
Yes, I am sure they did. As you say, teh anticipation is sometimes worse than the punishment.
littlematthew123 · 18-21, M
sorry is it over ?
HeteroDox · 36-40, F
You guys will believe just about anything that sounds like a European S&M flick, huh?
phil1344 · 56-60, M
when I went to boarding school I was punished by being canned on the bare bottom from the age of 13 first time i was so scared as I watched other boys get there punishment before me as watched there pajama pants being pulled down getting six very harsh strokes as each one left a very red mark on boys bottoms
DaddyMentor · 56-60, M
It is part of the punishment

I Got Scared Waiting To Be Punished

Sent to my room or else sent to stand in the corne... | I Got Scared Waiting To Be Punished | Similar Worlds