Experiences

if youre flirting with a girl and you and her make plans to hangout but you dont show ... wtf? are you nervous or just not interested.
if youre not interested why tf are you flirting
1
|
Or the girl doesn't show or backs out 馃槖
@TheTinMan: this is more towards a mans point of view ... thanks though.
LostSandman31-35, M
@TheTinMan: When this happens, I just assume it was their plan all along. (I know it's not true, but it helps the ego damnit!)
peterjohnson51-55, M
Some people are just stupid like that
@peterjohnson: lmao.
when he's around me... his hands shake lmao
peterjohnson51-55, M
Sounds like uou make him nervous...lol@Bohemianbrassstrings:
@peterjohnson: well that would be a legit reason why he wont show when we made plans. he hovers behind me sometimes... i think he's trying to figure out what to say. i can see what he's doing if i make it look like i'm not paying attention. lol his hand goes behind his head and he fidgets lol someone told me that he glances my way then runs the other way to another area of the office. lol
peterjohnson51-55, M
Sounds like he has it bad for you. But you might have to take charge of that.@Bohemianbrassstrings:
Hmm could be a hundred things. Time will tell
UndeadPrivateer26-30, M
I've been stood up. It's always a weird feeling. Thankfully I often just take people into the city for dates, so when they don't show up it just becomes an excuse to spend the day in SF. Could be worse.
@UndeadPrivateer: spending always relieves anxiety my friend. lol. but i cant stand when people stand others up regardless how nervous they are

Experiences

if youre flirting with a girl and you and her make... | Experiences | Similar Worlds