Experiences

Baby scared the crap out of me yesterday

So I know he’s on the larger size predicted at 86th percentile for height and weight. So he’s possibly running out of room

But he stopped moving for a few hours yesterday afternoon and I could not get him to move. I was feeling really exhausted too. Anyways I fell asleep before my husband got home from work and my son had called him and told him that I was worried because baby wasn’t moving, so my husband brought home something that always used to encourage my middle to move- he never moved on his own, always had to be aggressively poking my belly to get movement from him or have a piece of chocolate.

So my husband brought me home a few of my favorites 🥰

I had a recess stick and sure enough not even 2 minutes after the first bite MOVEMENT 🥰 best feeling ever!!!

Then after the candy wore off he must’ve had a sugar crush because he didn’t move much for another 2-3hours I figured he was sleeping as we went for a car drive and walked the aisles of Home Depot
Got home and moved on his own when I laid down.

Then something strange happened he didn’t keep me up all night from the constant kicking, but I again woke up worried so I had a small piece of chocolate- just 1 bite- to encourage his movement and that did the trick. So now I may lay here till it’s time to get to my NST appointment at the hospital/clinic.and enjoy these baby kicks.

I’ll never complain about baby keeping me up all night kicking again it’s the most reassuring feeling in the world right now
Gangstress · 36-40, F
<3 glad all is ok sweetie

btw did you manage to trim the jungle yet lol?
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
[@467717,Gangstress] bahahaha yes he got it done this weekend, brought out all the power tools 🤣🤣🤣
Gangstress · 36-40, F
haahaha hopefully you feel a bit better now :) x[@7704,KaysHealingPath]
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
[@467717,Gangstress] loads better in fact 🥰
Classified · M
Glad you got him to move again 😄
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
I’m glad everything is ok with the baby…hang in there…you’re almost there!! 🤗
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
[@11509,Keepitsimple] thank you 🥰
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
[@7704,KaysHealingPath] 🤗
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
Glad everything is okay.

Experiences