Experiences

Do you know where you're going?

It's real easy to get lost on this highway of life.

So I wanted to know if anyone has found what they were looking for? If anyone has found their way?

For me, I've hit a wall. I can't go under it, around it, nor through it. I'm not sure why. I am praying about it as I speak. But it is not easy...

Now I'm thinking of that Rascal Flatts song "Life is a Highway" 😌

Come share your thoughts and advise if you have it.
I can get lost in this city if I go to a neighborhood I haven’t been before…
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@16806,cherokeepatti] I hate feeling lost in strange places too.
[@823949,theramengirl] I used to carry street maps but have my phone now. Some of these neighborhoods just wind around and branch off and stuff.
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@16806,cherokeepatti] you're right. That's what it's like in my town. Everything connects in one way or another.
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
I know where I want to go. It's just that getting there will be extremely difficult
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] Why is getting there difficult?
cycleman · 56-60, M
I know it from Tom Cochrane and sure do agree. Just got to live it and see where ya go.
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@134288,cycleman] I love that. Sometimes when I get scared I stop moving altogether.
cycleman · 56-60, M
[@823949,theramengirl] I take being scared is just an involuntary rest period. Just sit back without any expectations.
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@134288,cycleman] I never thought of it that way before. I want to try that lol
I have absolutely no idea. Gave up planning or trying to figure it out a long time ago haha.
[@823949,theramengirl] I'm actually eating a bowl of that Dunkin Donuts cereal right now and all I can think of is Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs from Calvin and Hobbes hahaha.
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@1218,theperplexedpanda] I just made a cup :) mmm lol

Maybe that's a good thing. Since this whole thread is about letting go in a way.

Dunkin Donut cereal??? Where?? How??? I want some...:p
[@823949,theramengirl] I'm gonna go heat some up myself right after I find a picture of the cereal! :D

SO unhealthy hahaha
I was searching for my smile & got it.
MissFugger · F
Yes my future is pretty much predetermined
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@537009,MissFugger] how so?
eyeno · M
Yup..,found it awhile back, and it's everything and more.
Now, at my age I can kick back and enjoy it all!

theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@1150425,eyeno] that's beautiful. I hope to enjoy the fruits of my labor some day. I'm happy for you :)
AllAboutLaffs · 70-79, M
I'm just happy that the difficult pathways are behind me now. It hasn't all been pretty ... resistance to realities ... twists and turns and some steep hills. But all of that has brought me to this place of relative contentment and peace.
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@1250,AllAboutLaffs] I'm so happy for you. Peace is not easily granted in this life, in this world. ❤ blessings to you friend.
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@1118414,SoapOperaglasses] lol I thought it was obvious, but no I don't know where I'm going but I'm going to go anyway.
[@823949,theramengirl] ok I guess that settles it.

Experiences