Experiences

Wasn't there a way to write in some sort of journal on here?

Like a "blogging" feature? Or am I getting confused with The Experience Project? What happened to that website by the way?
Iwashere2 · 36-40, M
You can write a journal just like you wrote this post
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@1056803,Iwashere2] I'm probably having a false memory, I'm sorry.
DDonde · 31-35, M
Just make posts?
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@373024,DDonde] A whiteboard? Where is that located?
DDonde · 31-35, M
[@823949,theramengirl] On your profile page
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@373024,DDonde] Oh okay! I'm gonna go check that out now. Thank you so much! *hugs*
where were you all these years?
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] Allegedly under a rock.
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
There was a feature like that on EP
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] I knew it! Okay I'm not having false memories, I'm just mixing up two very similar websites lol
Ep removed that feature before they closed it down.
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@337057,JP1119] I think so too. I read somewhere that people used to make odd requests on craigslist like that. I'm just sad she wanted to take her life. And the platform was taken down because of it. I had a lot of good memories there, but I guess for some... not so much.
JP1119 · 31-35, M
[@823949,theramengirl] Yeah, it’s sad that so many people want to take their lives. I saw another show on that channel in which a college girl committed suicide by jumping off a bridge into a frozen creek around winter time and drowned. They did some investigating and found that she had been chatting with another “suicidal friend” on the internet, not EP but some other platform, and that “friend” encouraged her to kill herself and suggested ways she could do it. When they tracked down the “friend” they found it was a respected husband and father who had been encouraging many young women to commit suicide and let him watch on webcam because he had a fetish for that. The really outrageous part, as if that wasn’t bad enough ha, was that I think all he got for it was like probation. Technically what he was doing didn’t violate hardly any laws.
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@337057,JP1119] He should have been jailed for that. In no world is it okay to sit on someone's shoulder and encourage them to take their life. That's so sad. And yes there are a lot of people that want to take their life. I used to think like that too, but thank God I had my family and friends and faith to bring me back down to Earth. Psychos just seem to be attracted to the internet. Stalking unsuspecting prey behind pixels. It's evil. Pure evil.
Confused with EP.
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@78387,Stereoguy] I know haha
MougyWolf · 36-40, M
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUwkrQ5XTYM]
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@1501,MougyWolf] Same here. I would sing it like I was really something special haha. Thank you for sharing with me, I appreciate that. *HUGS*
MougyWolf · 36-40, M
[@823949,theramengirl] *hugs back* you're welcome!
theramengirl · 26-30, C
[@1501,MougyWolf] Yay! ^___^

Experiences