Experiences

I haven't inhabited this website in almost a decade. Edit: I LIED or I LIED to MYSELF

How long have you been here? What's changed? How's life so far? I hope everyone is alright and that the years have been kind.

Here's where I am. I had an existential crisis that lead me down a very dark path a few years ago. I'm still feeling it, but my vision isn't as cloudy anymore. I learned that honesty really is the best policy. I learned that it's important to take care of yourself, your head space and your body. I learned that no is a complete sentence. I learned that love is not a box with a label on it; it's too big to be contained and too complex to be categorized. Sometimes it [i]is[/i] just a feeling contrary to what some would say. I learned how to be alone and content with myself. I learned that...no I remembered that God is real, as real as you and me. And that Jesus wasn't just a man. I can't quite describe my thoughts on that, but I'm not here to debate beliefs nor sway anyone's opinion.
馃
Kinevi1
A decade huh?
theramengirl26-30, C
[@593126,Kinevi1] Somewhere around there haha
hemlock22-25, F
this site is five years old
theramengirl26-30, C
[@1075392,hemlock] My brain must have aged faster than this site then lol. I looked back and realized that you are correct. Wow. Wow....
theramengirl26-30, C
[@15458,Usedtohaveanoffensiveusername] No!!!
[c=800055]I'm here since February'2018 . On/off mode.
Welcome back.[/c] 馃崄
theramengirl26-30, C
[@673202,valobasa4ever] Thank you :D It's nice to be back
[@823949,theramengirl]
theramengirl26-30, C
After reviewing the dates I realized that it has not been a decade. It's actually been five years. I'm shocked to be honest. It felt much longer than that. Time is slipping away from me it seems .
theramengirl26-30, C
[@15458,Usedtohaveanoffensiveusername] Maybe I should run after all... 0.0 lol
[@823949,theramengirl] just sleep with one eye open :)
theramengirl26-30, C
[@15458,Usedtohaveanoffensiveusername] It's like that, huh?
alongaloneM
[center]..and sadness builds
to cloud my eyes
til hope it yields
and all but dies..[/center]
theramengirl26-30, C
[@1136877,alongalone] [b]BEAUTIFUL[/b]
alongaloneM
[@823949,theramengirl] thanks what you wrote is nice too
theramengirl26-30, C
[@1136877,alongalone] You're welcome and thank you!

Experiences