Experiences

I really dont like the idea of buying towels that cost up to $20 for a single towel. But they last long and would make my bathroom look nice.

HannahSky · F Best Comment
Get a set, they'd be cheaper.
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
[@868864,HannahSky] light grey or gold/tan?
HannahSky · F
[@526179,TurtlePink] personally Grey would be my color but gold is nice too.. If it's more coastal, Grey might be a good match
HannahSky · F
[@526179,TurtlePink] thanks for BC 🌼

helenS · 31-35, F
Do it. Don't waste your money on cheap stuff.
MarineBob · 56-60, M
With the exception to the kitchen and home office Big Cedar Lodge furnished our vacation house. Anglers Lodge furnished the office. Took the costs out in trade
Yeah I know. When Kohl’s was sending out coupons for $10 off of a minimum of $10 of merchandise I would buy towels on sale. I got a suitcase packed full of new towels that I use to replace the old ones when needed. And I have given away about that many to others for gifts. Sad they don’t send those coupons any more.
REMsleep · 41-45, F
Good towels are so worth it. Tiny bath towels that barely fit around you or that aren't absorbent are so terrible

Experiences