Experiences

These houses really ain’t that expensive. That’s why I love living in the US. Nice big affordable homes everywhere. The UK ain’t got shit on us

adorbz · 22-25, F
ouch 😢
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
I still love Harry Potter 🤗😘❤️[@1027452,adorbz]
Zeusdelight · 56-60, M
Oh dear. I think your hornieness is affecting your brain:)
Valdaine · M
Really like the last one.
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
We can move into together 🤗🤗[@573519,Valdaine]
basilfawlty89 · 31-35, M
That looks like the suburbs though. Ew.
SumKindaMunster · 51-55, M
[@23671,basilfawlty89] Missing the 12 foot concrete walls, razor wire, electrified gates and guard dogs of SA? This is living in a neighborhood where you won't wake up to squatters on your property or a violent home invasion.
basilfawlty89 · 31-35, M
[@622788,SumKindaMunster] actually, my house isn't in a gated community and it's in a small town. You guys have crime over there too, don't pretend America is a crime free utopia. I don't like the suburbs, if I resettled anywhere, it would be in the city.
SumKindaMunster · 51-55, M
[@23671,basilfawlty89] I'm not, just commenting on your condescension for American suburbs while coming from a country where most of the houses are exactly as I described. Fortresses.

You live in an actual free standing single home with land?
Lhayezee · 22-25, F
A roofer's apocalyptic nightmare though. How many gables does one house need?!?!
Lapochka · 31-35, F
Ever been to the U.K.?
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
[@987291,Lapochka] gross
Lapochka · 31-35, F
[@526179,TurtlePink] Fine live in your brown Lego house if it stops you being crabby
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
[@987291,Lapochka] I was gonna invite you to our backyard pool party where there’s flat screen TVs in each gift bag 😤
plasticpants02 · 61-69, M
What is considered affordable
Gangstress · 36-40, F
Clearly you've only ever looked in the south uk. Plenty of mansions up north
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
[@467717,Gangstress] and these houses are not mansions. I wouldn’t even consider them to be McMansions
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@526179,TurtlePink] you just need to get out more
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
[@467717,Gangstress] eh, not really. I have no reason to visit the UK
GayleM · 36-40, F
Ewww no. US has the dollars, but no class.
FaeLuna · 26-30, F
Those are affordable?! Where? Near me those would be several million dollars a piece! Heck, a tiny brick box that was mass-produced in the 1940s, on a tiny piece of land squished up next to the next mass-produced brick box is outside my affordability where I'm at.
That's amazing. Those houses in my neck of the woods would sell for between 8-9 million and I'm not even exaggerating.

Experiences