Experiences

How long would it take you to move on from person that you left , if you were good friends and then left over complications

MissFugger · F
Depending how much I still love them. Ive moved on in one day , next day actually after I broke up.....cause no feelings held me back....
riseofthemachine · 36-40, M
[@537009,MissFugger] and do you think the emotional attachment is gone completely or would it come and go out of your mind
riseofthemachine · 36-40, M
[@537009,MissFugger] Woman are definitely a different breathe to men when it comes to emotions . I'd never understand a woman and that's being honest . I was going out with this woman for 4 years nearly and she dropped me like the drop of a hat and I was left with after shock of the emotions and being totally honest I done nothing wrong to her .
Ever since that happened I questioned woman and I find at times to leave a woman into my life . I left in one or two since and that was 10 years ago that happened cause I feel if they'd get a sense about you (going on in there heads) they'd drop you very quick .
I do have friends that are woman , one particular is very nice, she happily going out with someone, and were still hood friends but she was one of 1st I left in a long time .
MissFugger · F
If I still love them[@967456,riseofthemachine] I go back and forth.... But there were people in my past that Were only bad memories and only bad experiences, there is nothing to miss.....then there are no attachments. I really go back and forth 100 times to a person that brought joy, positivity, help, support ....I mean its hard to cut those strings.
riseofthemachine · 36-40, M
[@537009,MissFugger] I did cut that string and I regret it to this day , she helped me so much when I was going through distress, that was 5 years ago, she told I could leave when I was alright cause she didnt like people getting to close to her and when I came into her life we got very close and we met about 5 times and I hot frightened again and ran from her
MissFugger · F
[@967456,riseofthemachine] “dropped” ....as in one day suddenly left??? Sigh I’m guilty of that too. I know what you mean. And after they leave it seems like that relationship never even existed and the person doesn’t exist. Ya, you know, women are bipolar creatures. Just date a man , dude
riseofthemachine · 36-40, M
[@537009,MissFugger] dropped as in suddenly. I never forget the emotions I was left with afterwards . NY problem is I'm soft and people told me "grow a leather skin , be tough" and everytime I done that my mind was full of tension " that's painful "
I'm a big believer with God since relationships broke down and stressful situations happened me in my life but I find when all of those happens it's like God be telling me I need time on my own to grow more
MissFugger · F
Ya its possible that you need time for yourself definitely[@967456,riseofthemachine]
riseofthemachine · 36-40, M
[@537009,MissFugger] can I ask you a personal question? Why do woman when a man is interested in them find it hard to catch ? Some gives the cold shoulder even when interested. I cant understand that
riseofthemachine · 36-40, M
[@537009,MissFugger] what I did notice is that a lot of woman are in competition with each other . I noticed that a lot .
Woman are beautiful but I be never up to there standards 😂😂😂😂
MissFugger · F
That happened to me too[@967456,riseofthemachine] I knew this guy I really liked and more than anything wanted him to like me back. He would come up will this weird and just dumb shit that drove me nuts and up the wall. After waiting for ever for the moment where he would directly tell me, I gave up . Now I am starting to get it....that maybe he couldn’t tell me anything straight forward and those were his weird ways but I did not get it. I don’t understand where men get this notion that ALL women play mind games mind tricks pretend weave some webs cast spells or whatever....maybe some do. But there are really clueless women.... They do get it, when its too late and the person hinting is gone. Thats why right type of communication is the key

Experiences